Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things that Made Me Laugh and/or Cry

Here's 10 things that made me laugh and/or cry since my last post, in no particular order.

1) This man (who shall remain nameless), who ate dinner at our house and when dinner was gone drank all our booze. When the booze was gone he went home to sleep and then showed up the next morning asking for a bowl of cereal (corn flakes).



2) John Roderick at The Triple Door singing Ultimatum.

3) Harry Potter



4) The walkers from the Three Day Walk for breast cancer on Capitol Hill.

5) The earwig that bit me on my neck while I was laying in bed.

6) A perfect cake.

7) This beautiful tuna with stone fruit chutney and jasmine rice in my kitchen.



8) Clay explaining to me the reason Goldie has all that curly hair. (To hide her horns, of course.)

9) The friend who asked if I have a dial-up connection after he saw my email address had an AOL extension. (It's been my main address since 1995. And no, we don't have dial up.)

10) And this, which I can't get enough of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I loved that.