Thursday, November 18, 2010

Out of Office Reply

Sorry for the radio silence, we are clearly up to no good. No access to a computer, just an iPad which is difficult for blog posts.

A few things you should know:

Clay is now 47. That's 15 years older than when I met him. A card or a phone call wouldn't kill you, would it?

Milo is a parrot. He mimics everything we say and it's funnier than something really funny although I'm not sure what that is.

George told me I had big legs. Or at least they looked big underwater.

Goldie, or the girl formerly known as Goldie, has changed her name. I heard her playing with a little girl in the pool and the girl was calling her Ofer. Apparently she's also from Israel. This is good information to have.

More later, gotta cuddle Ofer.

1 comment:

Soph said...

I miss you, Robin. Sending you all Stoutie love xxx