Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dirty Faces

Goldie and George went to the wading pool at Volunteer park with a babysitter today and this photo was emailed to me by a friend who saw them there. What is all over Goldie's forehead and hands? I'm guessing she saw that darned ice cream man again.

George colored a helmet and microphone on his face and called himself a Rescue Ranger. I call him a Rescue Rabbi.

George has been attending the sweetest day camp called Moon Paper Tent. He came home with this crown and facial hair and told me he was Burger King. I swear he's never, not even once been to Burger King.

Milo's face isn't dirty yet, I just thought a recent picture would be nice.
He did, however, get an ink stamp on his leg at a dinner party last week. One of the kids there couldn't resist.


More later, gotta sleep.

No comments: