Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weekend Update

Tonight I found Goldie naked in the basement. When I asked what she was doing, she told me she was playing a game called "Bellevue Athletic Club". I'm not sure of the official rules but it sounds suspicious.



Here she is laying in bed with at least 16 binkies and wearing a tutu. She turns three in a few weeks and is savoring her final days with the binkies. She will be "donating" them to the baby gorillas at the zoo.

Don't we all need a tutu we can wear for napping?

George had a playdate today. When we picked him up, they reported that he'd taken an hour long bath at the friend's house.

I want to take a bath at a play date!

Milo is busy growing front teeth the size of playing cards, just like his father's. We still love him. The father, that is. And Milo too.



This is what happened when I tried to nap with Milo and Goldie. (I never realized how much I look like Jay Leno.)

No comments: