Tuesday, March 24, 2009

99 cents for peace of mind?



My dear sweet Goldie took a ballpoint pen and colored on our freshly painted wall and door. Grrrrr...

Tonight while shopping at "Expired Foods" on MLK (AKA: Grocery Outlet where all products are seconds away from expiring or already expired) I found sponges called Dual Erase Aways. (99 cents a box and two sponges!!) They claimed to clean crayon and most gunk from all surfaces.

These magic puppies took the pen off in seconds!

Woo-hoo, what a find.

I asked Clay to go back there tomorrow and get me about 100 more boxes, simply for the peace of mind. He said no.

I don't understand why. They don't expire and I hear they work on children.

1 comment:

deebee said...

That picture is hysterical! Is it Clay? And is Expired Food for real? Isn't he supposed to help his pregnant wife have peace of mind???