Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clay

How do I love thee, let me count the ways.

But first, let's briefly talk about his faults. He only has two so we can keep this short.

The first is that he can't dress Goldie. He puts her in the craziest outfits that include pants with dresses that are on backward. And the colors never compliment each other and she looks silly rather than cute.

The other is that he doesn't understand a "woman's needs." For example, I need small extravegances, such as flowers, earrings, rings etc... He thinks I need spatulas, towels, Starbucks gift certificates and encyclopedias. Harrumph! (all the aforementioned were actual gifts sometime during our 13-plus year relationship.)

Last night during the night I awoke during a coughing fit and looked over at him, asleep and thought I'm a lucky lady. He looked so cute with his leg poking out of the covers...

And, he does dress George and himself very well.

No comments: