Monday, November 30, 2009

I Had a Faceboock Account for 12 Seconds

And it was so frickin' scary.

The second I typed in my email address it listed multiple pages of people I might know. And I did!

I looked behind me. I felt like I was being watched. Did Facebook get a hold of my high school diary? How do they do this? My heart started racing as I frantically looked for the unsubscribe button.

How do I unsubscribe?

I don't want contact with the nose picker who sat behind me in second grade.

Ex-boyfriends, I'm married. Yes, happily.

I immediately told Clay that if this company goes public, buy their stock. They are extremely effective at what they do.

My heart is still racing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish you 'd stayed!

-jva

Anonymous said...

I bet you didn't know that Mark Zuckerberg was the nose picker who sat behind you in second grade.
Mike