Saturday, November 28, 2009

Queer Eyes for the "straight" Guy

Tonight on date night we went to a fancy, schmancy eye glass store in Bellevue. (The babysitter named Nana lives in Bellevue.)

Clay tried on various glasses and I'm requesting your vote. Ignore his crazy facial hair, it is temporary.

The clerks at the store were absolutely fawning over Clay. I was playing with Milo on this cool ottoman (see picture) and I heard one of them say "You've such a nice face" and "This pair really make your muscles look big."

They thought he was such a hunk...

Here are the top choices, vote by using the poll on the right.
a.

b.

c.

d.

upside down but still very cool

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that pair of glasses that make your muscles look big.
I think you better try on E and F.
Grandpa LA LA

kim said...

Out of those choices, option A, but I agree with grandpa and uggest trying on a few more pairs. Maybe somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

les bicyclette--no contest

Anonymous said...

I vote for "D". Clay, I dare you.

deebee said...

Ummm not so sure about any of them....maybe it's the facial hair...maybe it's the fact that I can't see the glasses past the muscles. I don't know but it does seem like a weird date night, especially since the babe was still with you.

ayhunt said...

Darn! Miss the voting! I say, "d".