Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hanukkah Happenings


Our house still stinks like latkes, I hope the smell doesn't last for 8 days.


George and Goldie spinning a little dreidel.



I bought George a book on how to fold paper airplanes. He told me it is the best gift he has ever received. Better than his bunk beds!


I made chocolate peanut clusters, which Clay told me he "actively dislikes." I actively love them and shall actively be seeking out former boyfriends (and new ones) on Facebook if he doesn't reconsider.

I had three with breakfast and two after dinner. (Peanut clusters, that is.)


With my breakfast of peanut clusters I ate a pink frosted donut.
My New Year's Resolution this year is to eat more nuts.

Donuts count, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin wait!
I will be there in one week and I love chololate peanut clusters. If I eat them all for Clay will you consider keeping Clay around? PLEASE!
Grandpa La La