Sunday, January 31, 2010

Have a Nice Fall

First of all, my computer is busted, broken and out of order so the posts are infrequent. Our neighbor, Ted, was supposed to order me new software but he forgot.

Until the new software arrives, Clay and I are sharing his computer.

Tonight after getting three kids to bed I was busy ordering stuff on Amazon when I heard something large drop from upstairs.
I was irritated and fearful that he had woken up three sleeping children and loudly whispered to Clay in my angriest whisper, "Clay! What was that?"

His response, "Me falling down the stairs."

My response?

Loud cackling.

Editor's note: Robin is actually still cackling at this very moment. In Robin's world, nothing is funnier than someone stumbling or (preferably) falling down. It seems even merely HEARING someone stumble and fall is a non-stop laugh riot. -anonymous.

PS: The anonymous editor, er I mean Clay is fine and resting comfortably, if a bit irritably. Not sure if that's because of the horribly embarrassing fall, or the fact that's I'm using his mishap for comic fodder or that I'm using his computer. It could be many things...

No comments: