Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm a Lucky Lady

Let me tell you about my great sunday afternoon. 'Twas a quiet and rainy Sunday. The kind where the kids were perfect angels.

Here's my proof:


Clay decided he wanted to make dinner. I wanted to let him be "creative," so I didn't say anything about the fact that the blender seemed a tad overstuffed.

Here's my proof:


And I didn't comment on his questionable choice of ingredients.

Proof:


It actually turned out to be a lovely and delicious meal. Thanks Clay!



Now get out of my kitchen! ...Unless, of course, you're coming to clean up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have such a wonderful husband. I think he takes after his dad.

ayhunt said...

David made dinner last night, too! Gotta love it, huh? Although, the clean up was horrendous.

Anonymous said...

Your children all look like they have old souls--at least in this picture. Remember how Natalie Jacobson used to call RKR's child infant man? Milo looks like he can be Infant Man II--ready to put on a tool belt and scale telephone poles. He would definitely call people "ma'am."