Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Little Something For Now

Goldie calls jalapenos, Halloween-o's.

The other day George asked me "If you were parchment paper, what kind would you be?" I still don't have a good answer.

Milo mocks Clay when Clay puts on hand lotion. He smiles and rubs his hands together.

I'm convinced Clay is on a diet. I was noticing he was looking thin and I had to beg him to eat one of these.



Goldie bit Milo tonight and claimed George did it. But George was upstairs in the bath. Someone, could be anyone, wasn't telling the truth...

George and Goldie are obsessed with gum. My error.

Goldie told someone this weekend that she isn't cute, doesn't have curly hair and isn't a little lady. So there!

And my friend Debbie used to be a world famous ice skater.

You'll have to use your imagination as the picture has been removed at the request of the skater.

More later. I'm busy.

1 comment:

Hugo's Momma said...

Those cookies look soooo yummy.