Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The big move

We are hoping to move in (chuckle-chuckle) the next 4 to 6 weeks.
I'm not convinced we'll have a kitchen by then so I am planning on doing most of our cooking on the bbq. (Thanks Diana for the great idea!)
Doesn't this recipe sound so good?
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/grilled-pizza-recipe.html
Any person to leave a comment could possibly win dinner at our house and a chance to eat bbq pizza.
(My friend Debbie at www.Deliciousbaby.com is giving away an ergo carrier and has over 200 comments on her blog. I gotta keep up. I'm asking for just three comments total. Come on reader(s), you can do it!)

Update at 12:12pm- this post has been up for one hour now and not one comment has been logged. Either no one reads this blog or the prize isn't good enough. I'll throw in a pair of Clay's underpants as well. Is that a more attractive offer?

5 comments:

dynamoeinmo said...

Hello Wehl,

Any culinary event at your pad is worthy of my and mine presence. I hope I win.

-diana

Jiru said...

Ooh, I hope I win! But no underpants, please. No offense, Clay. I was just telling Jeff we really need to make these. Here's another thing about it: http://porterhouse.typepad.com/porter_house/2008/06/grilled-pizza.html
Have you heard of that book by Peter Reinhart, American Pie? It's all about pizza. I made one in the oven and it was so awesome.

Debbie said...

pick me pick me ;)

Debbie said...

oh, and bbq some peaches. you don't need to add a glaze or anything, just cut them in half and cook.

Unknown said...

david i. would be enticed by the underpants. ask him why. I trust Clay's are here in America and not in Israel!