Thursday, October 22, 2009

Header- This One Is For You

My dear sweet friend "Header" just sent me an email requesting a blog update.

I thought I'd share what exactly we were all doing when the "request" came in.




I'm baking chocolate peanut butter chip cookies.


Milo is eating waxed paper, which is a very good baby toy.



Goldie is mixing "cherry berries."



George is playing "Cherry, berry factory." It involves soap and water and mess.
He claims they are toasty and warm once we take them out of the oven. He may be thinking of my de-licious cookies which just finished baking.

Update: Goldie peed in her underpants and now I'm mopping up urine off the kitchen floor. I thought about taking a picture but decided not to embarrass her even more.

I lead a very glamorous life.

And Milo, aka: Smilo, just fell asleep in my arms while I was typing. Ahhhh...



What are you doing?

4 comments:

Ericka Mitterndorfer said...

Robin! I'm sitting here looking at your beautiful family and thinking it's ridiculous I haven't talked to you in like a year. I was going to call you back in August, because on our anniversary we were looking at our postcards and just dying with laughter at all of yours. The last of which was, "trust me, you'll never look at these again." I'm glad you were wrong about that, because really, you are hilarious.

Can I have a cookie?

Ericka

Anonymous said...

Muchas Gracias! I really enjoy checking on the Wehler-Martins (or is it the Martin-Wehls?) and picturing your kitchen and the lively household. Thanks for blog-dedication. xoxoxoH

robinwehl said...

Ericka! Your email bounces. How can I get in touch with you?

Ericka said...

You still at the same email address as before? I think I have it somewhere...I'll email this weekend!