Friday, June 11, 2010

Thanks for Nothing.

You know how sometimes you look in a mirror and realize you have a piece of parsely in you teeth or your skirt is tucked into your underwear and you wonder how long it was like that and then you wonder why no one told you. Well, I had one of those experiences today.

Tonight at 7 p.m. George asked me why my sweater was on backward. At first I thought, "oh, kids and their adorable questions." And then I realized "Yikes! he's right." And it's not as if it's the sort of shirt that could go either way. There's pockets in the back! I mean, in the front.

This has been going on since 7 a.m. and no one told me. We're they afraid to say something? Did they not want to embarass me? For future reference, friends, (meaning you - Leora - who saw me three times today), I want to know when my shirt (or hat, or pants) are on backward. At least then I'll know why I'm getting the funny look from the checker at QFC.

2 comments:

Leora Bloom said...

For the record, you were wearing a COAT the first two times I saw you, and you had Milo strapped to your front for most of that time. And sadly, I really didn't notice at swimming :-)

Anonymous said...

BTW
You have spinach wrapped around your tooth.
HN