Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yakivegas

We just got home from a fabulous weekend trip to visit friends in Yakima. For those of you not from Washington, Yakima is the Palm Springs of Washington. (I didn't make that up. There's a sign off the freeway that says it.)

When I attended Central, we'd drive to Yakima for dinners at Red Robin. (I have not always had the sophisticated palette you see before you now) and shopping at Nordstrom. (That one hasn't changed.) The Yakima Nordstrom, however, has since closed down. But the Red Robin is still standing.

Here are some shots our friend Aileen took this morning. There was a snow storm on Saturday that kept us there for an extra day. Apparently, Clay brought hair gel for only one day.



And I love this arty shot of Milo's reflection in a puddle:

2 comments:

Leora Bloom said...

Ok. Just snorted I laughed so hard. Hair gel for only one day. You are the BEST.

robinwehl said...

And I snorted when I read your comment. We are both so funny!