Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aspirin-Flavored Cupcakes

On Sunday we went to a cute, but not super delicious, cupcake place called Sprinkles. Amongst the red velvet, salted caramel, mint chocolate, and other yummy flavors I noticed one was Walgreen's flavored. What!? I was very curious. What would a Walgreen's flavored cupcake taste like? Aspirin?



Then, after we had sat down to enjoy our four non-Walgreen's flavored choices, I heard someone order a Washington Nationals cupcake. D'oh!

For the other non-sports fans out there, the Washington Nationals are DC's baseball team.

Does Walgreens know they ripped off their logo? I smell a lawsuit.

2 comments:

kim said...

I guess it is all location, location, location. So what does a sports team taste like?

Leora Bloom said...

That is really too funny - I wonder if anyone else has made the connection? THIS may be your claim to fame!