Saturday, August 13, 2011

An Open Letter to My Husband



Dear Clay Martin,

I wanted to post the above picture of George and Goldie just because it's so darned cute. But you said posting pictures of cute kids with no accompanying narrative is just a cop out. Your exact words were "You might as well take some adorable cat pictures and post that instead. You'd probably get more hits."

Well, you know what? There just happens to be a very attractive cat living with us right now during our house swap. So, I'm going to take your advice and post both pictures. Cute kids AND cute cats. Hah! I'll double my traffic. You know what's really a cop out? Your attitude is a cop out.

This is Kittyman. Adorable!



You loving wife,
Robin

And by the way: Rubbing the perfume samples from your Vanity Fair on the underarms of your shirt is NOT a substitute for bathing.

2 comments:

Leora Bloom said...

Cutest photo ever (of George and Goldie). I'M going to double my traffic to your site. And not for the cat either. Handsome though he is.

Hugo's Momma said...

LOVE the picture! Well, both actually but the one of the kids is my fav ;-)