Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Day I Went Out to Get Pancakes With My Dad

By George Martin, Age 6 and 1/4

Once upon a time when I woke up my dad told me we got to go and have pancakes and look for things. Here are some things we saw.

These are super hero puppets at the flea sale. We didn't see any fleas so I don't know why it's called a flea sale.





I ate all my pancakes and can even prove it since there is a picture of it.




This is a picture of a wizard that I like to pretend is Harry Potter. He's on my cup from the pancake restaurant.




This is a dead cicada that I kicked over that way it was on the right side. I then captured it with the camera.
I can prove it since there is a picture of it.



This is a picture with a car and a leaf fell off the plant and landed on the tire. Isn't that funny?



And that's the day with my dad. Except the day isn't over, it's just what we did this morning.

To learn more about George, see his blog at www.supergeorgemartin.blogspot.com




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day. See you on George's site! Grandpa Lala