Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Banana bread

Hey Jill- (but others can read it 'cause it makes fun of Clay)
This is funny.
Remember when you were over and Clay was outside and I told him that there was some yummy banana bread on the counter for him to eat? He went inside and found Nancy's Irish soda bread instead.
When I got home from the doctor I asked him if he thought the bread was good and he said it was terrible. I couldn't understand why he'd call your culinary creation anything but top notch.
When I figured out that he'd mistaken the two, he said your bread was indeed fantastic and Nancy's bread was the worst banana bread he'd ever eaten but really good soda bread.
Like I've said before, he is very cute.

1 comment:

Jiru said...

Aw, poor Clay! That must have been very confusing. I'm glad he didn't really think my banana bread was the worst ever. Actually, Nancy's soda bread was awesome and I'd like the recipe, please. Did it have some sort of grain in it, too? It seemed very healthy. It tastes so much better when you don't think it's supposed to have bananas in it!