Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Neighbors!

We love our old neighbors Ashley and Nancy. In fact they were the reason we didn't make an inital offer on our current house. Remember we made a backup offer after it looked like the first offer was going to fall apart? And, when we did it was a tearful decision. In retrospect it is funny 'cause we moved 4 blks from our old place.
Tonight we hosted a dinner for the old neighbors and the new neighbors. We thought thought they should meet since they both have daughters named Ruby. Just joking, it is really because we like both couples.
One of the best parts about the new folks is their kindergarten aged daughter who asked me last week if Clay was my first husband! (He's my first but not my last, dar-ling. To be read in your best Zsa Zsa Gabor voice)
The dinner was fun.
Clay wants me to come upstairs. I really wanted to write a post but I am cutting it short for my husband. Sorry folks.

No comments: