Monday, October 20, 2008

Obama, baby!




Did you hear the one about about the Obama bake sale that raised $250?
Yep, a few weeks ago George and his buddy Everest had a bake sale in front of our house and seven batches of cookies later they had $250!
Debbie, Everest's mom, and I took the kids down to the Obama offices where they got stickers and a lot of praise for their good work.
Incase anyone is interested I think my dad is planning a McCain bake sale next week. It will be in Bellevue and he's selling Oreo cookies, the kind with hydrogenated fat.

The above pictures crack me up. We would have made $300 if G and E didn't eat the product. And, Goldie was pissed off 'cause I wouldn't let her open the chocolate chips. She is so SASSY!

3 comments:

deebee said...

Hilarious!!! Love the picture of G & G with the chips...my are they blondies!

Jiru said...

Ha - I love the one of crabby Goldie! You guys rock! Did you get your Obama Mama tee?

kidshaus.typepad.com said...

aw, BRILLIANT! i wish i had known -- i would have bought a dozen! cute picture!