Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow and other things I think are funny

Above is a Hanukkah card George made for me. The text is 100% from George's mouth.
Clay wrote it out for him.

"Happy Hanukkah from Eric Estrada.
Two of these Eric Estrada's are named Eric Estrada.
Do you want to pop a wheelie?"

Inside it said-
"Happy Hanukkah Mommy!
I hope you feel good.
From me and Goldie."




George and Peter before their trip to space. What you can't see is the jet pack George made out of a cardboard box and tied to Peter's back.

Goldie riding George's bike through the house but stopping long enough to pick up a Hanukkah present.


I bought Clay a pair of $10 gloves from the GAP and look what he bought me. Because of the snow he couldn't get it out of his car so he showed me this picture instead.
Of course I had no idea what it was. New windshield wipers?
Nope, a very slick desk from Retro Fit home. Woo- hoo!





This isn't funny. George really had to pee and when we put him on the potty he had a little "accident" all over Clay who happenend to be in his way. Why is he smiling when he actually got pee in his mouth? Clay is such a good sport! See why I love him?

3 comments:

deebee said...

Looks like George has some Jackson Pollack in him!

deebee said...

I mean PollOck.

leorabakes said...

That is the funniest picture I've seen in a long time!