Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome Holiday Card Readers!



Glad you could join us!

Here is our update-

  • Clay is having his third child in April and hasn't gained an ounce of weight.

  • We moved to a big old house that may or may not be haunted.

  • Clay is starting to get grey chest hairs.

  • Goldie dumps all her food out on the table on a regular basis, this morning it was Cheerios and milk.

  • George wants a sword for Hanukkah and I'm having serious issues with it.

  • We have a fish bowl with two fish that keep dying. One is named Nardy and the other is Facewipe.

  • George thinks it is time that we "introduce Goldie to the world."

  • Goldie wants to wear flip flops in the snow.

  • Our Roomba is serving as the fifth member of the family until the actual 5th member arrives.

  • Goldie wore two skirts to bed last night over her footie pj's.

I think that is about it for '08.

Send me your address if you want a card- I'm not through sending them out!!!

2 comments:

leorabakes said...

I just read your ENTIRE blog :-). You, Robin Martin, are a very funny lady! I think I will mark you a "favorite". Now I want to know when I can teach you something so that you can blog about it.

robinwehl said...

Gee, past bakery owner, what could YOU possibly teach me? Hmmm...
Let me think about that and get back to you!