Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey, Larry

This one is for you.

I was walking on 15th this morning after my morning bootcamp class, when a panhandler approached me for money. I smiled and politely told him sorry, I don't carry cash at this hour. When I was past him I heard him mutter something under his breath to the effect of, "It looks like you're carrying quite a load."
That was when I turned on my heals and kneed him in the groin.

Clay thinks I need to hire a fact checker for my blog. I think he's wrong...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Nothing better than judgemental panhandlers...

Anonymous said...

I think Clay is probably right about the fact checker. Knowing you I think the story would have went more like, gee sir I don't have any cash on me but if you follow me home I will write you a check. Now me, I would have said, if you mow my lawn I will make you a sandwich
Larry