Sunday, February 8, 2009

How would you change the world?

Conversation I overheard in the dining room this afternoon between my nine-year-old niece and George:


Hannnah: "If I could change anything in the world I'd bring back the store Limited Too. http://www.limitedtoo.com/shopjustice?gclid=CMSHg6zXzpgCFQ6jagodEgQa1A They changed it to a store called Justice and they have ugly clothes."

George: Are you talking about Justin? (http://www.capitolhillseattle.com)

One second later George busts into song

"High-ho the dairy-o the farmer in the bell!"

If you could change one thing in the world what store would you bring back?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Robin, your last post was on the 8th & today is the 15th, that's seven days since your last post. Now I don't have a real exciting life so one of the highlights of my day is reading your blog but seven days between posts? You could lose all your loyal readers (two)(: Larry

Anonymous said...

Pacific Crescent Quilting in Spokane. It went out of business before I could use my $20 store credit. And Phar Phar's ice cream shop. They had the BEST chocolate/orange ice cream IN THE WORLD.