Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Week in Review

Wednesday George and I went to City People's and purchased 1,500 lady bugs, which we released into our yard. See them on Goldie's arm? She is thrilled and grossed out at the same time.



The ice cream man came by and of course the kids forgot about the lady bugs and needed something refreshing. (I saw the ice cream man's buttcrack as he stood up to get our popscicles. Ewwww...)





We went to the hospital the following morning and Clay snapped this picture while I was in labor and getting up to pee.



Welcome to the world Milo! Even though George and Goldie are still having a hard time remembering your name, we are thrilled to have you join us.

More later, I promise.

4 comments:

kidshaus.typepad.com said...

Yay!! What a great week you had :) We are kind of holding back and trying to let you adjust but we are DYING to meet Milo! He's just beauuuutiful and the picture of G, G and M is priceless.

kim said...

I guess if we are going to see a picture of you in labor, that is a safe one to show. Congrats again.

Jon wants to know if Milo was named after the war profiteer in Catch 22. I said I was dubious about that, but....

leorabakes said...

Harry asked this morning when we're going to see Jarvis again. I said, "who is Jarvis?". "You know, George and Goldie's new brother"?????

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you're ladybug ranchers?