Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dr. Pepper?


What is the flavoring in Dr. Pepper?


Today I saw a bus with an ad for new Cherry Dr. Pepper. I always thought it was cherry to begin with. To me, it's always tasted like cherry flavored lipstick.
(I wish they'd make pepper flavor. I actually might drink soda if they did.)

Anyway, after pondering this most of the day, I went to Mr. Pepper's (that's Dr. Pepper to you, mister) website to verify and serendipitously learned that you can win a Camaro on their site.

This really made me laugh equating Dr. Pepper drinkers and Camaro drivers. (Who knew they still made Camaros?) And I laughed even harder reminiscing about my friend Kristen and I crashing her mom's Camaro when we were 16 while driving over the 520 bridge at 4am.

Kristen, you could totally win this for your mom and all will be forgiven!

http://www.drpepper.com

No comments: