Sunday, June 7, 2009

Highlights of My Week



George and Goldie are creating the most tolerant baby ever. They squish him, touch his face, lay on top of him and pretty much smother him with love. And he doesn't seem to mind.


If you ever wish to purchase a gift for one of my children, don't. Plus, I really dislike writing thank you notes. If you must get us something, a cardboard box is the preferred gift. See G and G in their "boat"?


Clay is busy, busy, busy remodeling an apartment unit. It smells like old lady and I wish him luck getting the smell out. George and Goldie call him a "worker man," which cracks me up. Check out the dirty light switch. Imagine what the toilet looked like. Yum.





Goldie intentionally eats her boogers. (Take binky out of mouth, insert booger from finger and quickly replace binky.) She thinks no one notices. Doesn't she look like a booger eater?

I baked the yummiest chocolate crinkle cookies, which I'm thinking of adding to my bakery menu. That will make four items on the menu. http://theirishjewishbakery.blogspot.com/
We are already taking orders for Groundhog Day.

George gave me his list of things he wants to be when he grows up today, one of them was a robber. Yay. Maybe he'll hook me up with some jewels.

Goldie colored on her face today with a marker and when I asked who did it she blamed Milo. I believe her direct quote was "Um... MyYo." MyYo is how she pronounces his name, which is closer than what she used to say, which was "Mason." and later "Not Mason."

I'm sick of the ice cream man. Wish he'd never darken our door step again.

I've taken all three kids out alone multiple times. Even to restaurants! I had to leave very big tips 'cause we are a disater without worker man Clay. He better finish that stinky apartment soon.

2 comments:

kim said...

Clay's stint as "worker man" must be penance for performing "Welcome to the Retirement Center" as part of Clay Norwegian. Ask him to play you the tape if he hasn't already -or I'll share it with you.

I'm afraid you're scarring Goldie for life by writing about her boogers. What happens when she's of dating age?

Hugo's Momma said...

Too cute!