Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rock and Roll Will Save Your Life


Perhaps.

Our friend Steve Almond's book came out today. The title of the book is Rock and Roll Will Save Your Life. I suggest you buy this book and turn to page 94 and read until page 96.

Even a published author, on Random House no less, makes fun of Clay by name (Clay Martin).

He once feared Clay was "going to become a Sad Computer Guy Loser who sent us postcard with cats wearing human clothing."

That is my teaser. You'll have to buy the book to hear the conclusion.

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Roll-Will-Save-Your/dp/1400066204

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay Martin takes a lot of sh*t from you.
Am I going to have to form the Clay Martin fan club and extoll his virtues (long suffering-ness amongst them)?
Though I do promise to read the pages in Steve Almond's book.
Header

robinwehl said...

He thinks everything about me smells good!
And besides,who side are you on anyway? I knew you first and you like me way better.

Anonymous said...

AND you are a better cook AND when you took me to the airport at 4 a.m. you marveled at the lunar eclipse instead of cursing me AND you can spin pizza dough (do your children know that?)And you've given me SHOES (sorry Clay--that alone takes you our of the running--how easily my affections are purchased)
You're right--no contest.

robinwehl said...

I'm running a victory lap around my kitchen right now...

That eclipse was beautiful!!!