Thursday, April 1, 2010

While You Were Out...

Clay thinks this post is boring and has no substance. Know what I think? I think he's lucky to have such a lovely wife who cooks such great meals. That's what I think.

Which leads me to my next idea: a reality TV show about a wife who has her husband kidnapped. She pretends he's skipped town and then spends the majority of his money remodeling their house and making all the changes she's always wanted to. Then, three months later he is freed and comes home to a beautiful home with an enlarged bathroom with a soaking tub and beautiful landscaped yard. Oh, and the garage has been demolished and replaced with a vegetable garden. I don't know what made me think of this... My friend Michelle thinks the show should be called "While You Were Out."

Oh, and here is Clay sniffing Milo's bottom. You tell me who is the crazy one.


I know everyone thinks their own kids are so cute, but come on!



OK. That's all for now.

1 comment:

kim said...

I believe there already is a show by that name, but the concept is good. Would the kids be "kidnapped" also so you could really get something done?