Monday, August 16, 2010

I Think I Can. I Think I Can...

Now that Milo has been walking for nearly a week, he's very determined to show off his skills. He walked from our house to the restaurant at the end of the block yesterday. He fell on his bottom about 18 times, but the little guy did it! And he looked very proud of himself when he reached the end.




We are proud of him also, but we can't help thinking he has developed a bit of an attitude. Maybe it's the way he accepts phone calls during dinner, or the fact that he wears sunglasses at restaurants. I don't know. He just seems different.



And speaking of different, here's Clay with our friend Nate. We met Nate and Laura and their wonderful daughter Eva for dinner on Saturday. They are friends from way back and it was great seeing them again.

4 comments:

deebee said...

Can you 'splain some-tin to me??? Did y'all move to New Yawk Sity or what?

Anonymous said...

Milo---When in Rome---well you know the rest.
Dad

robinwehl said...

Dina! We are in Brooklyn doing a house swap. I sent you a message before we left. Let's meet up. Where are you?

deebee said...

I don't think I ever got the message...I've been so coo-coo with school and being busy I'm losing my mind. Anyway, I'm living in Columbus, Ohio now otherwise I'd love to meet up. That's so cool that you are doing a house swap. Did you know the people before? How long will you be there? Very exciting!