Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Walking the Walk

The kids are sitting on the floor playing some game I don't really understand where they speak in fake Hebrew and call each other mom and dad. Clay's reading the NY Times and Milo is practicing walking in peace. Yes, you read this correctly. Walking. He likes to walk but gets annoyed by the onlookers. Okay, he gets annoyed by Goldie tugging at him and pulling him over.

And me, you ask? I am busy obsessing about the $2.50 egg sandwich I just ate from the corner deli. $2.50 doesn't get me anything this delicious in Seattle.

Yesterday we explored Coney Island and today we'll check out a children's museum or something air conditioned. It is supposed to be hot.

I'll be back later with videos, stay tuned.

2 comments:

kim said...

Did you know there was a blogger conference in NYC last week? Pioneer woman was there, too. If you didn't go, you can console yourself at the newly opened Pop Tart World in Times Square. Go Milo!

Brianna said...

Loving following you and your family on your NY adventure!! Looks like a great, great time!