Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things my Family Says and Does

You should all know I'm hanging out with wackos.

1. Today Milo dropped my sunglasses into a public toilet Goldie had just finished using.

2. After taking a bite of some unbelievably good truffle oil mac and cheese Clay said, "I don't think I've ever had mac and cheese that I really like. Except Kraft is pretty good."

3. And then while he's thinking of a refreshing beverage to have with dinner he says this, "Can you combine orange juice and milk?" Not unless it is 1978 and you work at Orange Julius.

Here is a shot from today, another playground, of course!
George and Goldie are sitting in a foam block space ship they built.

2 comments:

kim said...

I have another friend whose husband prefers the boxed mac and cheese. Why fight it?

Lisa said...

I love kraft Mac and Cheese...