Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ankle Update and other important matters

First things first, has anyone seen my ankles? Neither have I and they've been missing for the last 24 hours. My legs look like tree stumps.

Maybe Eliza and George know where I can find them. I'll offer a reward to get them back.

Today in QFC a very cute old lady walked up to me, touched my belly and said, "Did you know you were having a girl?"
Since the ultrasound technician told me that I was having a boy I was very surprised. I smiled and politely told her that I didn't know that.

Whole Foods 365 no boil lasagna noodles SUCK. I made homemade pesto and red sauce tonight and the noodles never really cooked. They just got sort of gummy and gross. I think Grandpa Lala was afraid we were going to send him home if he didn't eat his dinner so he ate it all up and went straight to bed. I'd bet his stomach is hurting him.

Guess who went to a movie today? Not the 18 month pregnant girl, she stayed home with the kids and attempted to make lasagna. Apparently the movie was good and I would have like it. Harrumph! As Clay left for the movie with Lala they asked if I was going to post this on my blog. DUH!

Still no baby.

4 comments:

leorabakes said...

OH MY GOD! Every night I check to see if you've posted...and hope that you have not because you are busy having a baby! I think the disappearing ankles are a good sign - that baby is on his way! Maybe ;-)

Debbie said...

Today E and I had lunch together at Catfish Corner (he loved it - making this a proud moment for me).

On the way in, someone saw fit to yell at me from across the street "Don't go in there, that food is so good it will make you go into labor"

Too bad they were wrong...

kim said...

Commit to a baby name -- Henry? Joe? the ever-popular Frank? -- and I bet he'll pop right out. Or have the acupuncture. What movie?

JvA said...

I had induction acupuncture. It didn't work but was kind of cool.