Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grandpa LaLa (AKA Clay's dad) is here!

And I am thinking about asking him to leave early.
He isn't checking his email so I feel free to type anything I want about him for the next twelve days.

Here is the problem-
What is the best way to get yourself kicked out of our house?
Everyone knows the answer. Don't eat the meals prepared for you.
I made vodka pasta and I had to force him to try it. Finally he tasted this "exotic" culinary creation and had a minuscule serving. He did admit it was good. But still...

For some inexplicable reason Goldie keeps calling him Grandma Jan, which I think is soooo funny. (They've been divorced for something like 25 years!)
Serves him right.

Still no baby!

4 comments:

Clare Tisdale said...

I think today is the day!

deebee said...

TWELVE days of naughty Lala!!! Whoa daddy. I say the 25th. and how about:

Samuel
Hank
or Spartan?

robinwehl said...

Spartan? Hmmm...

deebee said...

Spartan Martin...it's perfect!