Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Boy (March 26th)












This is late, I know. We've been busy. Very, very busy. (Yesterday we planted a very cool bean teepee in our front yard! Pictures of that tomorrow.)

Nonetheless, George turned four!

A few weeks prior Clay was watching the food channel (?) and saw a very cool volcano cake which he showed me and I made. The best part was adding dry ice and water to a cup that is placed in the center of the cake and it "erupts."

He LOVED it! (George also thought it was pretty cool.)

And, Goldie couldn't keep her paws off it.

My editor is now tapping me on the shoulder saying he needs to add an addendum to this post...
________________
The "editor" would just like to clarify that he was not "watching the food channel." He was taking a break from watching a sports channel (probably about motor cross racing or weightlifting or something) and I accidentally flipped to the food channel during a commercial break or something. OK? I was not "watching it." That's all I wanted to say.

2 comments:

DeliciousBaby said...

It's ok Clay, I watch the food channel for the sole purpose of finding food Robin should make for me too ;)

kidshaus.typepad.com said...

LOVE the cake! We may have to use that for our next birthday. Oh, and Clay, real men watch Food Network -- just ask Deming. Wives think it's hot :)