Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stuff

Sunday update

Goldie repeatedly drank filthy water out of our water table outside using an even filthier plastic shovel as her spoon. And, if that wasn't enough she dunked her turkey bacon in the water and took slow meaningful bites. Dunk bite, dunk bite.

Later she had diarrhea and I can't say the two are related.

George unfortunately "broke his tailbone" which was actually a skinned knee that seems to have recovered fine.

Clay dug out some ugly plants in our backyard and planted some beautiful lettuce, artichokes and herbs.

And me, still pregnant.
Someone at Fuel coffee shop told me I looked puffy which I really appreciated hearing. This was after I was crossing the street and a car slowed down and yelled "You know you can get knocked down as well."

All which reminds me that I need to write a post about the things not to say to a pregnant lady because clearly people don't know. And yes, I'm sure I'm not having twins.

4 comments:

deebee said...

Oh your posts make me so happy!

JvA said...

Soon, surely.

kim said...

When you say water table, what exactly are you talking about? I thought that was something underground relating to springs, etc., but don't see how Goldie could be accessing that even though you did say she had a shovel. I'm a nerd, I know, and a confused one.

Debbie said...

would it bug you if i called a couple of times a day to say "are you _still_ pregnant?"