Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ceviche = raw fish

I don't have anything new to report but figured if I didn't write, everyone would think I was at the hospital.

I'll just give you all a few sentences about our weekend thus far.

George and Goldie are having fun with Grandpa Lala and Auntie Donna.

We all attended a super fun birthday party this afternoon with a delicious Mexican lunch made by our friend who attended Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. Grandpa Lala thought the ceviche was delicious until we told him it contained raw fish. Tee-hee!

Clay and I had a date night and went to the Steven's Elementary School auction. (Someone sitting at our table shook my hand so hard that I had an actual dent in my finger.)

Tomorrow night we are having dinner with our neighbors Mark and Jen. Jen is a great cook so I'm planning on going into labor after we come home and put the kids to bed.

2 comments:

kidshaus.typepad.com said...

if you find yourself eager to get that baby moving, you should hit deming up for some acupuncture!

kim said...

I predict baby Martin will not come until you commit to a name and post it on your blog.